1st things 1st... :)
-No root access is needed
-Just follow the steps clearly and you won't face any problems. Trust me!
-Very easy to use
-The purpose is just for fun, if you failed to follow the instructions or something went wrong, don't worry it might not brick your beloved phone.. :)
Step 1: Download the file
Here is the link :-
-download the dosbox
Click here to download it
-download Windows 3.1 zip file
Mirror: Mediafire | Jumbofiles | UFile
Step 2: Unpacking & extracting
1) Create two folders on root of your SD card (not external SD!)
2) Unpack the Win31.zip, then unpack the Win31.ISO using winrar or 7zip
3) Copy & paste ALL the extracted files from Win31.ISO in folder 'windows' that you've created
Step 3: Installs
1) Install aDosBox-v0.2.5.apk to your phone
2) Now follow this step in order, you might not end up in difficulty if you followed properly.. :)
-open aDosBox in app menu
-just click 'Ok' when popup menu appears for the 1st time
-touch on the upper left on the screen or click menu then click 'OnScreen Keyboard'
-the keyboard will appear
-type 'mount d /mnt/sdcard/winsetup' then click enter
-type 'mount -u c' then click enter
-type 'mount c /mnt/sdcard/windows' then click enter
-type 'd:' then click enter
-type 'setup' then click enter
3) You are now entering the Windows 3.1 Setup. Just use the express installation setting if you know nothing(RECOMMENDED).. ;)
*Tips: mouse can be moved by touching on the screen
Step 4: Run
After finished installing, you don't need to install it again.
1) Close aDosBox & Open aDosBox
2) Touch the upper left on the screen (a keyboard will popup)
3) Type 'mount -u c' then press enter
4) Type 'mount c /mnt/sdcard/windows' then press enter
5) Type 'c:' then press enter
6) Type 'cd windows' then press enter
7) Type 'win.com'
8) That's it! A windows logo will appear and startup.. :)
*Type the command without quote ''
*After installed, just follow the Step 4 to run, no need to follow Step 1 to Step 3.