For those who love to change the ROMs on their phone often, you would be obsessed calibrating your phone’s battery very often. For those who have flashed their mobile handset with custom ROM, they are advised to charge their mobile phone to 100 % battery and then update the firmware. Suppose of if update the firmware if you have 50 % battery life, then the new custom ROM will consider you 50 % battery life as the full battery stats and thus it would provide you half the battery as specified by your phone manufacturer. In such cases the battery calibration is required to gain 100 % battery backup as specified and let us go through some of the basic calibration process.
Android Phone Battery Calibration
There are 4 different ways to calibrate your android phone battery.
Easy way is by using Battery Calibration App but you need to root your phone first before install this app.
Click here to root galaxy wonder. Others android phone users, google it for yourself.
3 Others way is by using ClockWorkMod Recovery.
Click here to install CWM for galaxy wonder. Others android phone users, google it for yourself.
Remember: To enter CWM recovery, turn off your phone. Then Hold volume up button + home button + power button. Wait until samsung logo appears and release power button but still hold volume up button and home button until it enter CWM recovery.
The button to hold to enter CWM recovery maybe different in others android phone.
How to Calibrate Android Phone Battery using Battery Calibration App.
1. Download Battery Calibration App from here.
2. Install the app.
3. Plugin your charger to the phone.
4. Wait until it charges to 100%
5. Click the option of ‘’
6. Now, unplug your phone.
Calibrate using The Battery Drain Way –
- Drain your phone battery until its fully dead or till it switches off automatically.
- Now charge your phone normally to the full battery.
- You must have Clock Work Recovery app installed on your phone, you should reboot to clock work recovery and then wipe the battery stats found under the “Advanced” option and then reboot the phone.
- Now you should look out the ways to quickly drain out your battery now. So better turn on Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi, flashlight, camera to make your battery again dead.
- Now charge your phone normally to the full and you are ready to get extra battery life added to your phone.
Calibrate using Power OFF Charge Method –
- In the Power OFF method you would be charging your phone to 100 % when it’s ON.
- Unplug the charger from the phone, Power off your phone and then charge it up to 100 % again when it’s on power OFF state.
- Now again unplug the charger from phone. Power it ON and then charge it again to 100 % while the phone is ON.
- Unplug the charger and then reboot the phone using the Clock Work Recovery.
- In Clock Work Recovery options, go to Advanced and then select the wipe battery stats options.
- Power ON and charge the mobile to full, enjoy.