1. Download KIES here and Install it in your PC.
2. Connect your phone to PC and Enjoy.
2. Go to Settings > Wireless and Networks > USB Utilities > USB mass storage
3. Click "Connect storage to PC"
4. Connect your phone USB cable to PC
5. Click "Connect USB Storage"
6. You will see at "My Computer", There are 2 new mass storage device represent your USB Storage and External SD card.
Method 3 (USB mass storage)
1. Go to Setting > Application > Development > Enable USB debugging.
2. Connect your phone USB Cable to PC/Laptop
3. Slide your phone's notification/status bar.
4. Click USB connected.
5. Click Connect USB storage.