How to Connect Samsung Galaxy to PC/Laptop


Method 1

1. Download KIES here and Install it in your PC.
2. Connect your phone to PC and Enjoy.

Method 2

1. Make sure your phone USB cable does not connect pc/laptop
2. Go to Settings > Wireless and Networks > USB Utilities > USB mass storage
3. Click "Connect storage to PC"
4. Connect your phone USB cable to PC
5. Click "Connect USB Storage"
6. You will see at "My Computer", There are 2 new mass storage device represent your USB Storage and External SD card.

Method 3 (USB mass storage)

1. Go to Setting > Application > Development > Enable USB debugging.
2. Connect your phone USB Cable to PC/Laptop
3. Slide your phone's notification/status bar.
4. Click USB connected.
5. Click Connect USB storage.

10 comments:

  1. my galaxy 3 mobile is not getting connected to pc what would be the problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. please help! I've got a Samsung Galaxy Pocket and I've tried so many methods to get my phone to talk to the computer. I've downloaded Kies and it dosen't work. When I try to turn "mass storage" on but it says "USB is connected. Renove the cable". What does this mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I can connect it before, using all of this method.

    But after I try to configure my phone for tethering, the USB storage Mass can not be connected to my PC anymore.

    Appreciate if you can help and advise me. (I'm using galaxy W)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.
    hp pavilion 15 review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parents are so concerned about their children and need to know everything about their personal life. By means of tracking applications, you can protect your kids. Just click sms tracker hidden version to find more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for picking my card as one your winners from the teddies challenge, it is such an honour.
    Thank you for all your hard work in making the challenge so successful, it's a shame that the challenge is ending but I can totally understand your reasons and wish you all the best



    Obat Aborsi

    Jual Obat Aborsi

    Obat Penggugur

    Obat Penggugur Kandungan

    Obat Abosi 1 Bulan

    Obat Abosi 2 Bulan

    Obat Abosi 3 Bulan

    Obat Abosi 4 Bulan

    Obat Abosi 5 Bulan

    Obat Abosi 6 Bulan

    ReplyDelete
  7. The health care apps form the cell phone rule the medical industry now. You can find more details on Employee Monitoring - Track your Employees - Undetectable & Free on the site phonetracking.net.

    ReplyDelete